RadioMaster - TX16S HALL Carbon | Gold | Silver Edition OpenTX Multi Protocol 16ch Transmitter.
TX16S BASIC SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: W183*H212*T66mm
- Weight: 736g (without battery)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery Compartment：25*52*97mm
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 400mah (excluding external module)
- Channel: 16ch
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Wheel menu button
- Full Size High Quality HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facias
- Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Full Speed Native TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Improved JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk and more!)
- Three-color LED status display
- USB-C Charging port.
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.
INTERNAL MULTI-PROTOCOL RF SYSTEM
- Cypress Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, Walkera Devo
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky, Futaba SFHSS
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN and most other Chinese models
RF CHIP DATA
The TX16S internal RF system features the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936 RF Chip modules all integrated on one board. This module most of today’s prominent RF protocols (See RF Chip data below). The RadioMaster internal RF module will support firmware updates directly from the radios Operating system. No complicated update procedures.
- 1. TX16S Radio
- 2. USB-C cable
- 3. 18650 tray